ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

Re: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] REMINDER FOR REVIEW(2): Chair/Vice-Chair Procedures

  • To: WUKnoben <wolf-ulrich.knoben@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Lawrence Olawale-Roberts <icann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Amr Elsadr <aelsadr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] REMINDER FOR REVIEW(2): Chair/Vice-Chair Procedures
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 21:57:51 +0000

Many thanks Wolf-Ulrich!

Best,

Julie

From: WUKnoben <wolf-ulrich.knoben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, May 26, 2016 at 5:36 PM
To: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>, Lawrence Olawale-Roberts
<icann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Amr Elsadr <aelsadr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] REMINDER FOR REVIEW(2): Chair/Vice-Chair
Procedures

Thanks Julie!

>From my point of view: perfect.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich

From: Julie Hedlund

Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2016 10:31 PM

To: Lawrence Olawale-Roberts ; Amr Elsadr

Cc: gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx

Procedures

Dear SCI members,

Just a reminder to review the proposed language.  We have attached it as
version 2 with the changes suggested by staff.  The suggested changes in
sections 2.2.1(1) and 2.2.1(2) are included in brackets and the words “vacant
House” are shown as stricken.

Our next meeting is next week Thursday, 02 June, at the usual time of 1800 UTC.

Kind regards,

Julie

Julie Hedlund, Policy Director