ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-iocrc-dt]

[gnso-iocrc-dt] RE: List of possible approaches for Red Cross/IOC names in new gTLDs

  • To: Brian Peck <brian.peck@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-iocrc-dt] RE: List of possible approaches for Red Cross/IOC names in new gTLDs
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 16:28:31 +0000

Thanks Brian.  In asking for this in our last call, I suggested that the rest
of us could use the list that staff provided as a starting point and add to it
to make sure that our list is as complete as possible.  So I will get the ball
rolling on that.

I created the attached list based on Brian's first cut and based on my
recollection of suggestions that have been proposed or implied in our DT
discussions.  Note also, that in cases where there are multiple variations of
particular approaches, I broke those down into sub-approaches so that when I
take this back to the RySG we can more easily discuss all of the variations and
hopefully provide more detailed feedback to the DT.

I hope others will modify what I have done to make sure that the list captures
all of the approaches we have discussed and does so in an accurate manner.
That should increase our chances of getting full and helpful feedback from our
respective groups.

Chuck