ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-iocrc-dt]

RE: [gnso-iocrc-dt] Red Cross/IOC: List of possible approaches to respond to GAC proposal

  • To: "'Thomas Rickert'" <rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Neuman, Jeff'" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-iocrc-dt] Red Cross/IOC: List of possible approaches to respond to GAC proposal
  • From: "Lanre Ajayi" <lanre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 18:03:23 +0100

All,

 I would like to express my preference for option 5, which is to go through
a PDP to consider possible additional protections for international
organizations. I believe this has the possibility of creating a standardized
criteria for deciding which organizations deserve additional protections and
creates a level playing field for all the organizations that deserve it.
While it may be true that PDP option could take fairly long time, I think
the earlier we focus on this option, the sooner we get it done.

Best regards,

Lanre Ajayi