ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-iocrc-dt]

[gnso-iocrc-dt] position statement

  • To: gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-iocrc-dt] position statement
  • From: Thomas Rickert <rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 18:11:21 +0200

Dear Jeff, all,
all, as promised during yesterday's call, I herewith confirm in writing that I
stand by my view that I have difficulties with a temporary reservation, but
fully support the PDP section of the recommendation.

Thanks,
Thomas

Thomas Rickert, Attorney at Law

Managing Partner, Schollmeyer & Rickert Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
www.anwaelte.de

Director Names & Numbers, eco Association of the German Internet Industry
www.eco.de