ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-iocrc-dt]

RE: [gnso-iocrc-dt] IOCR discussion group - MP3, attendance 26 September 2012

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx'" <gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>, Wolfgang Kleinwächter <wolfgang.kleinwaechter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-iocrc-dt] IOCR discussion group - MP3, attendance 26 September 2012
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 22:59:46 +0500

Hi,

I am very glad that  you consider this ridiculous.  On the other hand I have a
very clear view of how this WG, oh I mean DT, behaved last time it had a
'consensus' and do not consider such fears at all ridiculous.  If I see what
looks to me like a repeat of the railroad behavior of last time, I am going to
call, it for what it appears to be,

avri

Avri Doria