ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Expedited Transfer Reverse Policy (eTRP) (Draft)

  • Subject: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Expedited Transfer Reverse Policy (eTRP) (Draft)
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 21:03:52 -0700

Team:

Attached, please find two documents:

  *  A draft of the Expedited Transfer Reverse Policy (eTRP).  This is a
draft recommendation for a new policy, and very much a work in progress.
 But the general structure has been developed and reviewed by various
stakeholders in the GNSO community.

  *  A spreadsheet capturing feedback received from Registries,
Registrars, and ICANN Policy & Legal teams.  Many of these items were
received as comments to an earlier draft, and this version (Apr 11) has
been modified to reflect some of the feedback received.  Other items
were specifically deferred for discussion by our group as a whole.

I look forward to discussing these during our next call.

Thank you,

J.