ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

Re: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Work Schedule

  • To: <icann@xxxxxxxx>, <Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Work Schedule
  • From: "Matt Mansell" <matt.mansell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 19:10:57 +0100

Hi George

Hope I can be blunt! You do consume my inbox and I'm not all together that
interested in the management training bits, however....

....please do keep the faith! I think you bring a very different dynamic to the
group and I for one welcome reading your well read and researched input. It
offers a different dynamic that I personally want to hear.

**Sent from a Blackberry**
Matt Mansell
Mesh Digital Ltd
Tel: +44 (0)1483 304030