ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

RE: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] action item from the last call -- defining consequences

  • To: pdiaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] action item from the last call -- defining consequences
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 07:57:52 -0700

I agree with Paul. IMHO, the compliance escalation issue is broader than
just IRTP and if dealt with it should be done independent of this PDP.
But I think Paul makes a good point about the bully pulpit.

So my advice is to keep it simple. When in practice it can monitored for
issues that may need to be addressed.

Tim