ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

Re: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] For FINAL review - IRTP Part B Final Report - deadline 29 May 2011

  • To: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] For FINAL review - IRTP Part B Final Report - deadline 29 May 2011
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 08:29:53 -0500

ah.  yep - i agree with your thought James.  much more neutral language….

so the revised-new version would be;

"A TEAC must be requested in a timely manner, within a reasonable period of
time following the alleged unauthorized transfer."

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356
web     http://www.haven2.com