ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpc]

Re: [gnso-irtpc] Proposed agenda - IRTP Part C Working Group Meeting

  • To: gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-irtpc] Proposed agenda - IRTP Part C Working Group Meeting
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 11:16:41 -0600

hi all,

i *really* like the idea of trying to get through the process a little bit
faster than the last one.  Michele, you want to give James a turn at the helm?

this is a really neat opportunity, given the tremendous energy Avri put into
the new PDP process.  i think this would be a great time to sortof lay down
some "PDP best practices" riffs since Avri's volunteered to be a co-chair.

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356
web     http://www.haven2.com