ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpc]

Re: [gnso-irtpc] Proposed agenda - IRTP Part C Working Group Meeting

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-irtpc] Proposed agenda - IRTP Part C Working Group Meeting
  • From: Jacob Williams <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 10:38:44 +0900

Hello,

As a newcomer to the IRTP group I am very sorry to have to miss the first
meeting. I will be heading to the airport to catch a flight during the
call.  I will be out of the office for the remainder of the week.

I am excited to have the opportunity to work with everyone.

Regards,

Jacob Williams

Interlink Co. Ltd.
Sunshine 60 Bldg. 37th Fl. 3-1-1 East Ikebukuro
Toshima Tokyo, Japan 170-6037
TEL: 81-3-3983-9422 FAX:81-3-3895-3826