ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpc]

RE: [gnso-irtpc] Proposed agenda - IRTP Part C Working Group Meeting

  • To: "gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-irtpc] Proposed agenda - IRTP Part C Working Group Meeting
  • From: "Steele, Barbara" <BSteele@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 21:20:07 +0000

All,
I also have a conflict tomorrow but my calendar should accommodate future
Tuesday meetings.  I, too, support James and Avri as co-chairs.  I look forward
to working with all of you on IRTP PDP Part C.

Barbara Steele
Director of Policy

VerisignInc.com

This message (including any attachments) is  intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that
is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify us
immediately by telephone and (i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii)