ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpc]

Re: [gnso-irtpc] For your review - updated outreach letter

  • To: IRTPC Working Group <gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-irtpc] For your review - updated outreach letter
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 16:48:58 -0500

Hi Marika,

I made two minor editing changes:

1. Insertion of 'be'  in '...that would welcome...' resulting in '...that would
be welcome..."
2. Deletion of 'if we could receive '  in '...would appreciate if we could
receive your feedback by 6 January 2012...' resulting in '...appreciate your
feedback by 6 January 20...'

Thanks for doing the update.

avri