ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpc]

RE: [gnso-irtpc] Updated public comment review tool posted + Costa Rica meeting planning

  • To: "Marika Konings" <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-irtpc] Updated public comment review tool posted + Costa Rica meeting planning
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 11:52:06 -0700

font-size:10pt;"><div>Thanks, Marika.&nbsp; And although I couldn't speak up on
yesterday's call, I strongly support the idea of a 90 minute F2F meeting with
the last 30 minutes open for Q&amp;A / feedback.&nbsp; Could we also invite the
ccNSO to speak on change of control in that time frame?&nbsp; This would then
check all of the "boxes" we wanted to accomplish in
the consensus of the group if this creates too many
blue; margin-left: 8px; padding-left: 8px; font-size: 10pt; color: black;
font-family: verdana;">
-------- Original Message --------<br>