ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpc]

[gnso-irtpc] Updated public comment review tool & Costa Rica meeting planning

  • To: "gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpc] Updated public comment review tool & Costa Rica meeting planning
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 04:52:39 -0800

Dear All,

Please find attached and posted on the wiki
(https://community.icann.org/display/gnsoirtppdpwg/Next+Meeting) an updated
version of the public comment review tool in which I've attempted to
incorporate the notes from yesterday's meeting. Feel free to suggest changes /
edits / additions.

In addition, the WG discussed plans for the Costa Rica meeting. The ccNSO has
confirmed that they are available to meet with the IRTP Part C Working Group on
Wednesday 14 March from 10.15 – 10.45 (local time). Please take note of this in
your calendars. As a result, those on the call expressed a preference to
organize the WG F2F meeting on Wednesday either before (8.30 – 10.00) or after
the meeting with the ccNSO (11.00 – 12.30). If there are any objections, or
concerns about these proposed meeting times, please share these on the list. It
should be taken into account that in the end the scheduling will depend on a
number of factors such as room availability and other meetings that are being
scheduled, but I'll do my best to secure one of the slots suggested.

With best regards,

Marika