ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpc]

[gnso-irtpc] Mp3 / IRTP C PDP / 07 February 2012

  • To: "gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpc] Mp3 / IRTP C PDP / 07 February 2012
  • From: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 09:24:50 -0800

 Dear All,

 The next IRTP C working group call will be held on Tuesday 14th February 2012
at 15:00 UTC

 Please find the MP3 recording of the Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP) C
working group call held  on Tuesday, 07 February 2012 @ 1500 UTC on page:
http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-irtp-c-20120207-en.mp3
 on page:
 http://gnso.icann.org/calendar#feb

 The transcript will be posted on the same page.

 The contents of the AC chat can be found at the bottom of this email.

 Attendees:

Alain Berranger - NPOC
Avri Doria - co-chair
Mike O'Connor - CBUC
Barbara Knight - RySG
Kevin Erdman - IPC
Rob Villeneuve - RrSG
Chris Chaplow - CBUC
Roy Dykes - RySG
Jonathan Tenenbaum - RrSG
Philip Corwin - CBUC
Bob Mountain - Registrar SG
Simonetta Batteiger - RrSG

ICANN Staff:
 Marika Konings
Glen de St Gery
Nathalie Peregrine

 Apologies
Paul Diaz- RySG
Michele Neylon - RrSG
Angie Graves - CBUC
James Bladel -co-chair
Jacob Williams - Individual
Matt Serlin - RrSG

 IRTP C Members:
 Erick Iriarte Ahon
 Alain Berranger
 Simonetta Batteiger
 James M. Bladel
Chris Chaplow
Phil  Corwin
Paul Diaz
Roy Dykes
Avri Doria
Hago Dafalla
Kevin Erdman
Rob Golding
Volker Greimann
Oliver Hope
Zahid Jamil
Bob Mountain
Michele Neylon
Mike O'Connor
Matt Serlin
Jonathan Tenenbaum
Barbara Steele
Rob Villeneuve
Jacob Williams

Archives: http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-irtpc/
 Wiki Space: https://community.icann.org/display/gnsoirtppdpwg/Home

Mailing list archives http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-irtp-b-jun09/

Kind regards,
Nathalie Peregrine for

 GNSO Secretariat
 gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx

AC CHAT ROOM 07 February 2012:
 Marika Konings:IRTP Part C WG Meeting - 7 February 2012
  Mikey O'Connor:bad jazz today on the conference bridge hold music
  avri:isn't that redundant?
  Mikey O'Connor:ah.  not a jazz lover?
  avri:nor a conference bridge music lover
  Mikey O'Connor:some days it's pretty good...
  Bob Mountain:Register.com used to have really good alternative rock for their
hold music, almost made me want to call them just to hear it.
  Chris Chaplow:Will dial in in 5mins apologies for being late
  Marika Konings:Also apologies from Michele Neylon
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Noted, Marika.
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Roy Dykes, Rob Villeneuve and Jonathan Tennenbaum have
joined the call.
  Mikey O'Connor:here's a link to our current DSSA confidentiality guidelines
-- http://forum.icann.org/lists/dssa/doc7U5jUYELRU.doc
  Barbara Knight - RySG:I took my hand down as I agree with Mikey's
perspective. It should be open to all if it goes beyond pulling data
  Simonetta Batteiger:agree with Bob
  Bob Mountain:To be clear my recommendation is go beyond data.
  Mikey O'Connor:i think it should be open to all, no matter what.  just saying
that most wouldn't be interested, and that an unbalanced group would be OK
  Barbara Knight - RySG:Mikey +1
  Mikey O'Connor:avri, i'm in the queue too
  Marika Konings:is this better? Otherwise the chat window gets really small.
  Barbara Knight - RySG:agree with mikey's approach
  Mikey O'Connor:i thought there was -- they're gtlds
  Marika Konings:I can check on that if you like
  Simonetta Batteiger:Marika, that would be great!
  Mikey O'Connor:maybe registrars write the memo, speaking as "the channel"...
  Mikey O'Connor:if i were a registry, i'd be thinking about it in order to
sign up more registrars
  Marika Konings:If there are action items, I usually send these out after the
call
  Mikey O'Connor:i've switched over to FreeMind -- so you don't have to buy the
software.  i figured out why Freemind didn't work -- i'm now using it
exclusively.
  Marika Konings:Of course, it is publicly avaible on the WG workspace
  Rob Villeneuve:Thanks everyone.