ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpc]

[gnso-irtpc] FW: Data Gathering Subgroup - Draft Survey

  • To: "gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpc] FW: Data Gathering Subgroup - Draft Survey
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 12:27:27 -0700

FYI, please see below. It looks like it might have not made it to the mailing
list (or at least not to everyone's inbox).

From: Authorized User <bmountain@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bmountain@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 11:38:01 -0400
To: "gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx>"
<gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: Data Gathering Subgroup - Draft Survey

Hello Everyone,
Please find below a link to the Data Gathering Subgroup survey.  If you could
take a look and get back to me with any feedback no later than Friday April 6 I
would greatly appreciate it.

Our plan will be to send this out on Monday April 9th to the Registrar and
Registry Stakeholder Groups, and to any other contacts that you identify.

Don't hesitate to email with questions/comments.  Thanks to Marika for putting
this into survey form.

http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22F7PXP7S8R/Preview/Draft/

Best!
Mtn.

--
Bob Mountain
Senior Vice President

Visit us at NameMedia.com<http://www.namemedia.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any documents attached to it may
contain confidential or proprietary information or content. The transmission is
intended solely for the information or use of the individuals addressed, or
copied, as intended recipients. If you are not a named recipient, or you were
otherwise sent this by mistake, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or taking of any action as a result of or in reliance on
the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If this message has been
received in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender by return
e-mail. Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

PNG image