ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpc]

[gnso-irtpc] RE: Proposed Agenda IRTP Part C WG meeting - principles for process

  • To: "gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpc] RE: Proposed Agenda IRTP Part C WG meeting - principles for process
  • From: "Sedo :: Simonetta Batteiger" <simonetta@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 21:20:02 +0000

Dear All,

Please find attached a copy of the principles the Ideal Process for "Change of
Control" Subteam has worked on.
@James/Mikey/Michele: I've cleaned up the formatting of the sheet and removed
some typos - see attached.

@ Everyone: We would like to talk to you and  get your feedback on the items
that currently are flagged with a choice (see red color in attached file) and
some of the open questions mentioned in the comments column.

Would be great if you could take a look at the attached list and bring your
feedback into tomorrow's workgroup call. Alternatively you can share feedback
with this mailing list of course.
Also: please tell us if you believe something is missing of that list and if
you have opinions on the order of priority for these principles.
We would finally like to understand the level of consensus we have on each item
in this list to see where further input / thought might be needed.

As a next step we will then use your input to come up with the initial process
draft hopefully prior to next week's call.

Let me (or Michele/James or Mikey) know if you have questions,
I hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend!
Simonetta