ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpc]

Re: [gnso-irtpc] "use case" sub team -- meeting is Thursday morning -- 11am EST

  • To: IRTPC Working Group <gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-irtpc] "use case" sub team -- meeting is Thursday morning -- 11am EST
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 12:08:57 -0500

hi again,

we're up to four!  Avri and Angie have joined the gang.  others are still
welcome, but that time works for all of the early adopters and i'm going to
drop off the 'net for the rest of the day so i'm calling it.

so let's meet at 11am EST.  Bob, can we use your bridge again?  i'll send the
Adobe Room info out just before the meeting and post your bridge info in there
if that's OK.

talk tomorrow,

mikey

On Aug 28, 2012, at 10:42 PM, Mike O'Connor <mike@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> hi all,
>
> i've been overwhelmed with responses -- it's me and Mountain so far.  so,
> since Bob's only available slot tomorrow is 7am my time, i'm unilaterally
> falling back to Thursday.  there's still time to fill out that Doodle poll if
> you want to join.  here's the link again -- ignore the Wednesday slots.
>
>       http://doodle.com/dzgavxxiszpxvpyq
>
> mikey
>

> On Aug 28, 2012, at 10:48 AM, Mike O'Connor <mike@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> hi all,
>>
>> i've attached the current draft of the "use case" slides we discussed on the
>> call today.  for those who missed it, you may want to listen to my little
>> 10-minute introduction to the slides that i talked off starting around 20
>> minutes into the call.
>>
>> Bob Mountain, Barbara Knight and i are in the sub-team right now, but
>> there's plenty of room for more participants.  let me know that you're
>> interested by participating in the Doodle poll that i've set up.  fill out
>> the poll even if you can't make any of the meeting choices this time around,
>> we'll make sure you're in the email conversation and subsequent
>> teleconferences.
>>
>> here's a link to the poll -- Bob's out of pocket starting Friday, so this
>> poll is for times either Wednesday or Thursday.  sorry about the tight
>> timing, but there you go.
>>
>>      http://doodle.com/dzgavxxiszpxvpyq
>>
>> thanks,
>>
>> mikey
>>
>> <IRTP-C - pictures 6.pptx>
>>
>> - - - - - - - - -
>> phone        651-647-6109
>> fax                  866-280-2356
>> web  http://www.haven2.com
>> handle       OConnorStP (ID for public places like Twitter, Facebook,
>> Google, etc.)

> phone         651-647-6109
> fax           866-280-2356
> web   http://www.haven2.com
> handle        OConnorStP (ID for public places like Twitter, Facebook,
> Google, etc.)

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356
web     http://www.haven2.com