ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpc]

[gnso-irtpc] For your review - Draft Final Report

  • To: "gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpc] For your review - Draft Final Report
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 03:29:21 -0700

Dear All,

Following Mikey's email with the proposed language to capture the flow charts
for Charter Question A, I've taken the final version of the Initial Report and
inserted it there (in track changes). I've also started making other changes to
reflect the change from Initial to Final Report as well as highlighting those
parts of the report that the WG especially will need to review / update. With
regard to the section on charter question A, I've slightly reorganized that
section so that the proposed requirements and steps are part of the
recommendation, which I believe is the intent of the WG (if not, happy to
change it back). You'll find this updated version attached as well as posted on
the wiki (https://community.icann.org/display/gnsoirtppdpwg/Next+Meeting).
Obviously, this draft does not include any changes that may result from further
review of the open items (see
http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-irtpc/msg00343.html).

If I've missed anything, or if there are any other edits / changes, please feel
free to share those with the mailing list.

With best regards,

Marika