ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpc]

Re: [gnso-irtpc] Invitation to Participate in Survey on Working Group Guidelines

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-irtpc] Invitation to Participate in Survey on Working Group Guidelines
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 11:33:23 -0600

ahh.  that's a great post.

i like that #2 in your charter.  that looks like a "drive a bus through that
loophole" opportunity to me, but i resist the temptation to meddle (i know,
pretty unusual).

and you're also right -- saving the Titanic, only to have less-than-robust
systems on board *is* a problem.  so i'll pick up my pen again, now that i've
survived my existential crisis.  sorry all -- just a momentary aberration.

thanks Avri for talking me out of the high branches (again).

mikey