ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

RE: [gnso-irtpd] final update

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-irtpd] final update
  • From: "Knight, Barbara" <BKnight@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 13:01:11 +0000

Mikey,
I am so sorry to hear the news.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and the
entire O'Connor family.

Barbara Knight
Director of Registry Compliance
bknight@xxxxxxxxxxxx

m: 703-622-1071 t: 703-948-3343
12061 Bluemont Way Reston, VA 20190

VerisignInc.com<http://www.verisigninc.com/>

This message (including any attachments) is  intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that
is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify us
immediately by telephone and (i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii)

[Verisign(tm)]