ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

[gnso-irtpd] Re: TDRP stats

  • To: "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpd] Re: TDRP stats
  • From: Lars Hoffmann <lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 07:45:31 -0700

Dear all,

Following up on Kristine's message, this is the corresponding information
that we received from the ADNDRC.
https://www.adndrc.org/tdrp/tdrphk_decisions.html. As you can see on the
site, in two of the total four cases the appeal was denied, once ADNDRC had
no jurisdiction and in one case the the domain name was returned to the
filing registrar.

In light of Charter question d ( Whether requirements or best practices
should be put into place for registrars to make information on transfer
dispute resolution options available to registrants) I have asked ADNDRC
whether they also received requests by registrants and will get back to you
as soon as I have received a reply.

Best wishes,
Lars