ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

[gnso-irtpd] RE: TDRP stats

  • To: "'Lars Hoffmann'" <Lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpd] RE: TDRP stats
  • From: "Dorrain, Kristine" <kdorrain@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 14:24:39 +0000

To add some Provider data, the National Arbitration Forum has handled six TDRP
cases.  We were still keeping strictly paper files for all of these so the
files are at Iron Mountain.  The best I can do without requesting the boxes
from storage is to extrapolate from notes made in our docketing system since
TDRP decisions are not online.

In five of the cases (for sure, possibly all six), the filing party prevailed.
Three of the cases were definitely Appeals from a Registry decision.  It's
likely that five of them were, but I can't say with absolute certainty.  The
sixth decision may have been either a Request for Enforcement or an Appeal, I
am not sure.

We have had many questions and people trying to file TDRPs, but we have to tell
them that only their Registrar can file.

Talk to you all soon!

Kristine

Kristine Fordahl Dorrain

Director of Internet and IP Services

National Arbitration Forum (FORUM)

Direct  952. 516. 6456

6465 Wayzata Blvd.

Mobile  952. 836. 8613

Suite 470

Email  kdorrain@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:kdorrain@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Minneapolis, MN  55426

http://domains.adrforum.com

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible
for delivering it to the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and destroy all copies of this message and attachments.