ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

[gnso-irtpd] Example email string

  • To: "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpd] Example email string
  • From: "Dorrain, Kristine" <kdorrain@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 20:23:04 +0000

Hey everyone:

See the chain of emails from someone desperate for their registrar to file a
TDRP-the registrar is refusing.  I've redacted personally identifiable
information and we may wish to use this example as evidence.  We see this not
infrequently.  I copied the string so read from the bottom up.

Kristine

Kristine F. Dorrain, Esq.
Director of Internet and IP Services

National Arbitration Forum (FORUM)
P.O. Box 50191
Minneapolis, MN 55405
Phone  952.516.6456
Fax  866.342.0657
Email  kdorrain@xxxxxxxxxxxx
domains.adrforum.com

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible
for delivering it to the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and destroy all copies of this message and attachments