ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

[gnso-irtpd] For your review

  • To: "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpd] For your review
  • From: Lars Hoffmann <lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 07:36:19 -0700

Dear all,

Following Kristine¹s feedback, please find below the proposed draft agenda
for Monday¹s call. In addition, I have once more added the comment review
tool and the summary of Arthur¹s comments to this email.

Best wishes,
Lars

Draft Agenda, IRTP Part D PDP WG, Monday 12 May 2014, 15.00 UTC

1. Roll Call / SOI Updates
2. Review Comments received
3. Re-vsit the ŒRecommended actions¹
4. Start reviewing the list of definitions (if time permits)
5. Next steps / confirm next meeting