ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [gnso-irtpd] Updated Report

• To: Lars Hoffmann <lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-irtpd] Updated Report
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 00:45:55 -0400

One more small wording change.

14 starts off with: The WG recommends that, as an additional best practice, ICANN accredited Registrars...

That should have been: The WG recommends that, in addition, as a best practice, ICANN accredited Registrars (See page 29 of the trascript - http://gnso.icann.org/en/meetings/transcript-irtp-d-18aug14-en.pdf ot at about minute 50 of the MP3).

Alan

At 07/09/2014 10:12 PM, Alan Greenberg wrote:
Sorry for the late comment.

Rec 13 now reads:

#13 The WG recommends that ICANN create and maintain a user-friendly, one-stop website containing all relevant information concerning disputed transfers and potential remedies to registrants. Such a website should be clearly accessible from the ICANN Registrants' Benefits and Responsibilities page ( https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/benefits-2013-09-16-en).

I would suggest that "should be clearly accessible from" be changed to "should be clearly accessible from or integrated into"

That gives those implementing the recommendation free reign to do this in the most logical and "user-friendly" manner.

I will be on at the start of the call, but will need to leave within a few minutes, so if there are any questions about this, I would hope that they can be addressed at the start of the meeting.

Thanks, Alan

At 29/08/2014 10:36 AM, Lars Hoffmann wrote:
Dear all,

Apologies for the late distribution of this update but thanks to the slight delay I was able to include comments from ICANN's GDD Team that might be useful to the Group’s discussion.

It would be great if you found some time to go through the Report – especially the recommendations and observations in Section 4 and also consider the newly supplied comments from the GDD Team.

Main edits from the last version are related to Charter Question F and the additional recommendations 18 and 19. These can be found on pages 26, 27, 28, 29 and 30 – including the new Recommendation #19.

Please also note the comments from ICANN’s GDD Team on:
   * page 14
   * Page 16
   * Page 18
   * Page 22
   * Page 24 (two comments)
   * Page 26
   * Page 28 (two comments)
   * Page 30
   * Page 42
Finally, please note that for ease of reading I have started the latest changes from a clean copy, meaning that only the edits from the last version are red-lined.

Many thanks and have a good weekend and those lucky enough to have Monday off – have a great Labour Day, too!

Best,
Lars

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy