ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

Re: [gnso-irtpd] Updated Report

  • To: Lars Hoffmann <lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-irtpd] Updated Report
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 00:45:55 -0400

One more small wording change.

14 starts off with: The WG recommends that, as an additional best practice, ICANN accredited Registrars...

That should have been: The WG recommends that, in addition, as a best practice, ICANN accredited Registrars (See page 29 of the trascript - http://gnso.icann.org/en/meetings/transcript-irtp-d-18aug14-en.pdf ot at about minute 50 of the MP3).

Alan