ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

RE: [gnso-irtpd] For your review - Draft Final Report

  • To: gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx, Lars Hoffmann <lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-irtpd] For your review - Draft Final Report
  • From: Arthur Zonnenberg <azonnenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 15:04:34 +0200 (CEST)

Dear WG,

I also have 1 comment and 2 questions in the recommendations attached (on 4.2.6
Charter Question F unsurprisingly). I don't know how to forward this to RySG,
Lars can you share their e-mail address with me?

I will see you 2 hours from now, if all is well.

Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Arthur Zonnenberg
Product Manager
Hostnet bv