ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

Re: [gnso-irtpd] For your review - Draft Final Report

  • To: Arthur Zonnenberg <azonnenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-irtpd] For your review - Draft Final Report
  • From: Lars Hoffmann <lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 13:23:09 +0000

Arthur,
Thank you for your document. I will merge this with the one Barbara sent.
As for the RYSG email, I do not have that information - and Barbara, as a
member of the RySG, will certainly forward if need be.
Please note that there is no need to liaise with the various SG/C at this
stage; rather all WG members can liaise with and gather input from their
respective SG/C at any time they wish to do so.
Best wishes,
Lars