ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-lockpdp-wg]

[gnso-lockpdp-wg] Proposed Agenda

  • To: "Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] Proposed Agenda
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 00:31:36 -0800

Dear All,

Please find below the proposed agenda for tomorrow's UDRP Domain Name Lock
WG meeting. As neither Michele nor Alan will be available to Chair the
meeting, I've volunteered to take the job for this one meeting (unless there
are of course other volunteers) so the WG can continue with its review of
the public comments. I'm still working on the straw man proposal and may be
able to share something with you on tomorrow's call, but still need to
fine-tune some items.

Best regards,

Marika

Proposed Agenda ­ UDRP Domain Name Lock WG Meeting ­ 15 November 2012
1. Roll Call / SOI
2. Continue review of comments received (see updated public comment review
tool attached)
3. Next steps & confirm next meeting