ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-lockpdp-wg]

[gnso-lockpdp-wg] Initial Report for posting

  • To: "Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] Initial Report for posting
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 08:41:46 -0700

Dear All,

Please find attached the final version of the Initial Report which should
get posted for public comment later today. With regard to the definition of
locking, I've followed Michele's suggestion and have added the additional
language in brackets noting that the WG is considering adding this language
and is requesting community input.

There will be no WG meeting between now and Beijing ­ we'll plan for the
session in Beijing via the mailing list.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Marika