ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-metrep-wg]

[gnso-metrep-wg] Continuation of GNSO WG Newcomer Open House Sessions

  • To: "gnso-metrep-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-metrep-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-metrep-wg] Continuation of GNSO WG Newcomer Open House Sessions
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 00:50:48 -0800

http://gnso.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-28jan14-en.htm
 Continuation of GNSO WG Newcomer Open House Sessions

Following a successful GNSO WG Newcomer Open House session pilot
session<http://www.ispcp.info/policy-resources/gnso-working-groups-newcomer-open-house/>
 in December of last year, we would like to continue with these sessions to
allow for new GNSO WG participants to come together and ask any questions they
may have about GNSO Working Groups, procedures and/or processes. We know there
is a lot of information to digest when you join a GNSO Working Group and would
like to offer this opportunity to come together, talk and answer any questions
you may have.

To allow for maximum participation in these calls, the proposed schedule is as
follows:

Thursday 6 February at 12.00 UTC
Thursday 6 March at 20.00 UTC
Thursday 3 April at 12.00 UTC
Thursday 1 May at 20.00 UTC
Thursday 5 June at 12.00 UTC
Thursday 3 July at 20.00 UTC
Thursday 7 August at 12.00 UTC
Thursday 4 September at 20.00 UTC
Thursday 2 October at 12.00 UTC
Thursday 6 November at 20.00 UTC
Thursday 4 December at 12.00 UTC

To convert to your local time zone, please see
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html.

If you are interested to join the next meeting on 6 February or any of the
future meetings, please let the GNSO Secretariat know
(gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx>) and they will send you the
call details. If there are any specific questions you already have, or any
overviews or introductions you think would be helpful (e.g. GNSO Policy
Development Process or GNSO Working Group guidelines), please let us know in
advance and we will prepare materials accordingly. Feel free to share this
invitation with others that you think may be interested.

We look forward to welcoming you at the next meeting!
Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat
gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://gnso.icann.org