ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ccc]

[gnso-osc-ccc] GNSO Website Replacement Project: Business Requirements v1.2

  • To: "'Mason Cole'" <masonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-osc-ccc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ccc] GNSO Website Replacement Project: Business Requirements v1.2
  • From: "Ken Bour" <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 14:56:50 -0400

Communications & Coordination Work Team (CCT):

Attached is the latest version of the GNSO Website Business Requirements
document (v1.2) created originally by the CCT?s sub-team whose members are:
Steve Holsten, Chris Chaplow, and Ken Bour (Staff).   The version control
history in Section 3.3 shows that this last set of changes were contributed
mostly by Scott Pinzon, ICANN?s new Director of Policy Communications.  Marc
Salvatierra previously reviewed the requirements and his detailed comments
were incorporated into v1.1.

In this version, I have listed the document Approvers (see Section 3.1) as:

            Mason Cole ? Chair of the CCT

            Chuck Gomes ? Chair of the OSC

            Avri Doria ? Chair of the GNSO Council

This version (v1.2) is planned for immediate release to the OSC as an
initial subset of the final recommendations being formulated by the CCT.

The GNSO Website Implementation phase has officially begun (as of 9 July)
and is already moving expeditiously forward?  Additional status updates will
be provided at our next meeting scheduled for 22 July at 1900 UTC.

Thanks for everyone?s efforts in drafting, contributing, and reviewing this
document over the last few months.

Ken Bour

Policy Staff Consultant

P.S.  In Julie?s absence, I have uploaded a PDF version to the CCT WIKI at:
https://st.icann.org/icann-osc/index.cgi?osc_communications_team