ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ccc]

RE: [gnso-osc-ccc] Today's meeting

  • To: "'Mason Cole'" <masonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'OSC-Communications Work Team'" <gnso-osc-ccc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-ccc] Today's meeting
  • From: "Chris Chaplow" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 17:32:27 +0200

Mason,

I?ll be here either way.

I am a bit concerned at slow progress on Tasks 2,3,4 considering the team
will disband in Seoul.

If I can help with anything.

Chris Chaplow
Managing Director
Andalucía.com S.L.
Avenida del Carmen 9
Ed. Puertosol, Puerto Deportivo
1ª Planta, Oficina 30
Estepona, 29680
Malaga, Spain
Tel: + (34) 952 897 865
Fax: + (34) 952 897 874
E-mail:  <mailto:chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  <http://www.andalucia.com/> www.andalucia.com
Information about Andalucia, Spain.

Please think of the Environment before you print this email