ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ccc]

RE: [gnso-osc-ccc] GNSO website

  • To: "'OSC-Communications Work Team'" <gnso-osc-ccc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-ccc] GNSO website
  • From: "Chris Chaplow" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 17:27:59 +0200

Mason and Steve and team,

Three members of the BC expressed an interest wireframe presentation.

Zahid Jamil                   (BC Officer and GNSO Council and IRT member)
Berry A. Cobb

Marilyn Cade

Marilyn added  these comments to the list.

I am very interested.

One immediate thing I see visionally is that this is labeled the GNSO web
site. Does that mean that there would be a GNSO Policy section that is
focused on the GNSO Policy Council in some detail? As we all know, all SOs
are actually quite unique from each ohter, and in particular, the GNSO  is
very much a sum of many parts -- e.g. Constituencies. In the past, the DNSO
web site was really a policy web site, NOT an SO site.

I think it is important that the constituencies maintain their own identity
that is suitable to what their key priorities are. How is that envisioned?

Is this intended to be the space also for the At Large  Advisory Committee?
the ALAC is not a GNSO subsidiary, as we all realize. Is this intended to be
a template for both SOs and AC's?

It looks like this is members only. Is that actually correct? We don't want
to restrict information, right? Or was that for any section which is members
only? and can we clarify what p

All the best Chat tomorrow.

Chris Chaplow
Managing Director
Andalucía.com S.L.
Avenida del Carmen 9
Ed. Puertosol, Puerto Deportivo
1ª Planta, Oficina 30
Estepona, 29680
Malaga, Spain
Tel: + (34) 952 897 865
Fax: + (34) 952 897 874
E-mail:  <mailto:chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  <http://www.andalucia.com/> www.andalucia.com
Information about Andalucia, Spain.

Please think of the Environment before you print this email