ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ccc]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [gnso-osc-ccc] Revised Recommendations Document/Seoul Meeting Details

• To: Chris Chaplow <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-ccc] Revised Recommendations Document/Seoul Meeting Details
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 02:41:29 -0700

I updated this one.

Best, Helen
www.DotAlliance.com

Chris Chaplow wrote:

Thanks Steve,

I took the opportunity to add some more ideas mainly in the area of document management.

Speak later on the call.

I am not sure whether to go to bed and set the alarm or just stay up!

*Chris Chaplow**
**Managing Director*
*Andalucía.com S.L.*
Avenida del Carmen 9
Ed. Puertosol, Puerto Deportivo
1ª Planta, Oficina 30
Estepona, 29680
Malaga, Spain
*Tel: + (34) 952 897 865**
**Fax: + (34) 952 897 874**
*E-mail: *chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx* <mailto:chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>*
*Web: *www.andalucia.com* <http://www.andalucia.com/>
*Information about Andalucia, Spain.**

**Please think of the Environment before you print this email*

*De:* owner-gnso-osc-ccc@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-gnso-osc-ccc@xxxxxxxxx] *En nombre de *Holsten, Steve
*Enviado el:* sábado, 24 de octubre de 2009 16:32
*Para:* Mason Cole; Julie Hedlund; gnso-osc-ccc
*Asunto:* RE: [gnso-osc-ccc] Revised Recommendations Document/Seoul Meeting Details

All, attached are some clean-up edits and suggestions that can act as a discussion prompt in our meeting. Thanks to Mason for pulling this document together and to Julie for improving it. See you in the morning. Best, Steve

*Stephen E. Holsten*
Director, Policy & Compliance
VeriSign Naming Services
21345 Ridgetop Circle
Dulles, VA 20166
tel. 703-948-4357

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*From:* owner-gnso-osc-ccc@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-gnso-osc-ccc@xxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *Mason Cole
*Sent:* Wednesday, October 21, 2009 7:06 PM
*To:* Julie Hedlund; gnso-osc-ccc
*Subject:* RE: [gnso-osc-ccc] Revised Recommendations Document/Seoul Meeting Details

Julie, thanks for the good work here. We're getting close. Team, I'll spend a little time tomorrow on the plane to Seoul going through this and making some additional notes. Should have something back out to the list before Sunday.

Mason

*Sent:* Tuesday, October 20, 2009 1:01 PM
*To:* gnso-osc-ccc
*Subject:* [gnso-osc-ccc] Revised Recommendations Document/Seoul Meeting Details

All,

Attached is a revision of the recommendations document. I had not received any comments from you, but I added the table of contents and appendices --- including the survey results and business requirements for the GNSO website replacement. Mason, please let me know if I've missed anything.

Note that, if I recall correctly, we have not developed recommendations relating to document management. I believe the consensus was that we would defer this task. However, others should correct me if my recollection is incorrect. In any case, I have eliminated that section/placeholder from the document (and Mason this is why you could not find any recommendations in this regard).

Note also that Mason asks for your input in on the GNSO-Board Communications section on page 11. I have highlighted his note so that you can more easily identify it.

Please let me know if you have additional revisions and I will be happy to incorporate them.

Finally, as Mason noted we have a meeting scheduled at the ICANN meeting in Seoul, South Korea. Here are the details: Sunday, 25 October at 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (Saturday, 24 October: 1900 PDT, 2200 EDT, 2300 Buenos Aires; Sunday, 26 October: 0200 London, 0300 CEST) in Sapphire 4. Glen or Gisella will send teleconference information.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Julie

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.422 / Virus Database: 270.14.24/2449 - Release Date: 10/20/09 18:42:00

Attachment: CCT Preliminary Recommendations 28Oct09-SHv1CCv1a.doc
Description: MS-Word document

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy