ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ccc]

Re: [gnso-osc-ccc] Revised Recommendations Document/Seoul Meeting Details

  • To: Chris Chaplow <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-ccc] Revised Recommendations Document/Seoul Meeting Details
  • From: Helen <helen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 02:41:29 -0700

I updated this one.

Best, Helen
www.DotAlliance.com

Chris Chaplow wrote:

Thanks Steve,

I took the opportunity to add some more ideas mainly in the area of document management.

Speak later on the call.

I am not sure whether to go to bed and set the alarm or just stay up!

*Chris Chaplow**
**Managing Director*
*Andalucía.com S.L.*
Avenida del Carmen 9
Ed. Puertosol, Puerto Deportivo
1ª Planta, Oficina 30
Estepona, 29680
Malaga, Spain
*Tel: + (34) 952 897 865**
**Fax: + (34) 952 897 874**
*E-mail: *chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx* <mailto:chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>*
*Web: *www.andalucia.com* <http://www.andalucia.com/>
*Information about Andalucia, Spain.**

**Please think of the Environment before you print this email*