ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] Next Steps Constituency Operations Team

  • To: gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] Next Steps Constituency Operations Team
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 16:47:40 -0300

Dear Work Team Members,

I hope this email finds you well.

In preparation to our next conference call to be held next Friday, April
10th 13 GMT, we would appreciate if you can review the following information
and documents.

*1. Action Items:*

**
Here are the action items agreed to at the 27 March 2009 meeting.  These
also are posted on the wiki main page at:
https://st.icann.org/icann-osc/index.cgi?constituency_operations_team.

I have also icluded who is responsible for each of the action items:

1.      Review the revised charter and provide comments or edits: Team

2.      Review background information regarding existing GNSO
constituencies: Team

3.      ICANN staff to assist in reaching out to new constituencies to see
if they want to send representatives to work with the team:Staff

4.      Vote on the revised charter including the priority of tasks and
implementation plan at the meeting on April 10: Team

5.      Develop draft work plan for the subtasks of the “enhancing
constituencies” task: Chair, Vice chair and Staff

6.   Chair and Vice-Chair provide biweekly reports to the OSC:chair and vice
chair

*2.  Meeting Notes:*

*
*

The meeting notes for the 01 April 2009 meeting are posted on the wiki at:
https://st.icann.org/icann-osc/index.cgi?osc_constituency_operations_team_meeting_notes
 . Please let me know if you have any changes to suggest or questions.

In addition, Julie has helped us making the following changes to the wiki.
I welcome your suggestions for further improvements:

*3.  Wiki Changes:

*
*Charter:

*
a.  Created a link to the draft charter new Wiki page at the top of the Work
Team's main Wiki page.
b.  Deleted the Charter text from the Work Team's main page and moved it to
the new Charter Wiki page.
c.  Moved the deleted text in Section VI to the bottom of the section so
that the revised priority items are listed first.

*Work Team Board Recommendation Draft Checklist (priority items):

*
a.  Created a link to the draft Board recommendation checklist new Wiki page
at the top of the Work Team's main Wiki page.
b. Created a link to the draft Board recommendation checklist new Wiki page
at the top of the new Charter Wiki page (and in the reference to priorities)

We are developing the work plan, that will be submitted hopefuly today for
your comments and revision.

Please let us know if you have any doubt or comment and please review the
information included in this message.

Best regards

Olga Cavalli