ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Change to OSC-CSG 10 April Draft Meeting Notes

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Change to OSC-CSG 10 April Draft Meeting Notes
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 12:57:40 -0300

Chuck,
thank you very much for your detailed and clear answer to Victoria.

I totally agree with you that the involvement of constituencies in our
working group is relevant  in order to  minimize conflicts and generate a
good outcome.

On the other hand  as we have not recieved any comments, additions or
deletions fabout our charter, we should consider the present text as the
agreed version.

Please share your views and documents in this list and do not forget that we
still need volunteers for leading some subtasks of our working plan.

Regards to all
Olga

JPEG image