ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] OSC-CSG Work Team Work Plan Task 1, Subtask 1

  • To: "Michael Young" <myoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Victoria McEvedy" <victoria@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Papac, Krista" <Krista.Papac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jahedlund@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "OSC-CSG Work Team" <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] OSC-CSG Work Team Work Plan Task 1, Subtask 1
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 09:51:44 -0400

Please note that our tasks with regard to constituency operations
relates to both existing and new constituencies.  So to the extent that
the new wording eliminates existing constituencies, I don't think it
works.  But maybe I am misunderstanding something.  I strongly believe
that we seriously need to discuss this in our meeting and that that will
be much more effective.

Chuck