ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] OSC-Constituency Operations Meeting Recordings and Minutes

  • To: "OSC-CSG Work Team" <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] OSC-Constituency Operations Meeting Recordings and Minutes
  • From: "Julie Hedlund" <jahedlund@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 10:05:50 -0400

Dear Work Team Members,

The MP3 recordings for all of the Work Team and other GNSO meetings are
posted online on the GNSO Calendar at:

http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#april.

These are not transcripted.

However, as I have been doing for all of the Constituency Operations Work
Team meetings, as well as for my other teams, I will produce brief meeting
minutes/notes.  Today I will be sending out the notes from Friday's meeting.
I also will link the recordings to the wiki.

Best regards,

Julie

Julie Hedlund
Policy Consultant