ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] 24 April Meeting Notes: OSC-Constituency Operations Work Team

  • To: "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] 24 April Meeting Notes: OSC-Constituency Operations Work Team
  • From: "Victoria McEvedy" <victoria@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 13:32:35 +0100

Thank you for clarifying and rounding up then Olga.

I do have the comments already mentioned as to the last two meeting minutes.
Namely:

Re our last meeting: (1) we agree not to be locked down to the work plan as the
plan has only the enumerated points from the BGC Report which are minimums for
our work and we agreed to put it aside for now and not be limited by it
(transcript pages 22-26); and (2) I'd like Robert's comments about the exercise
the board is undertaking to go in verbatim (transcript pages 42-26).

In relation to the meeting minutes of 10 April, I'd like to add our agreement
that the work plan be a live document (transcript page 27).

Thank you and regards,

Victoria McEvedy

Principal

McEvedys

Solicitors and Attorneys

96 Westbourne Park Road

London

W2 5PL

T:    +44 (0) 207 243 6122

F:    +44 (0) 207 022 1721

M:   +44 (0) 7990 625 169

www.mcevedy.eu

Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority #465972

This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the exclusive
use of the addressee(s).  This email and its attachments may also be legally
privileged. If you have received this in error, please let us know by reply
immediately and destroy the email and its attachments without reading, copying
or forwarding the contents.

This email does not create a solicitor-client relationship and no retainer is
created by this email communication.