ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] March Board Resolution Re Existing Constituencies

  • To: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] March Board Resolution Re Existing Constituencies
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 09:16:49 -0300

Thanks Robert,
very helpful information.
With this background materials and the table sent by Julie I think we have
basic information to start our work.
I would encourage our work team to exchange ideas on how to order and
compare these various documents in order to find the relevant information we
need.
Best regards, have a nice weekend.
Olga