ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Agenda - CSG Work Team conference call Friday 22 May 13:00 UTC

  • To: "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "OSC-CSG Work Team" <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Agenda - CSG Work Team conference call Friday 22 May 13:00 UTC
  • From: "Claudio Di Gangi" <CDiGangi@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 19:14:50 -0400

Dear Olga,

I just wanted to clarify that regarding the input and responses the team
receives from Hector, Victoria, and I:

We are each participating on this GNSO Improvements team as IPC members, but
not as official Constistuency Representatives - the IPC has not choosen any
official representatives to serve on this team. For example, you may notice
that my statement of interest reflects: "ARRANGEMENTS CONCERNING MEMBERSHIP:
NONE"

If this is not clear from the others SOI, they should be clarified and updated.

Personally, I would be happy to liaise back to the Constistuency to obtain any
official IPC input when necessary on the team's work. I understand that you may
have been just using shorthand below in the agenda, but I just wanted to make
sure that we were all on the same page regarding this issue.

As I have been away of late (in part, attending the recent IRT meeting in San
Francisco), I have not had the opportunity to provide further input on the
team's work. Upon my return next week, I will have further comments on the
constistuency analysis document Victoria circulated recently.

Thank you for your continued leadership work.

Claudio