ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] Follow-Up to OSC Constituency Operations 10 July Meeting

  • To: "OSC-CSG Work Team" <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] Follow-Up to OSC Constituency Operations 10 July Meeting
  • From: "Julie Hedlund" <jahedlund@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 18:38:02 -0400

Dear Work Team Members,

Here is a link to the Suggested Additional Stakeholder Group Charter
Elements document that Rob mentioned on the 10 July meeting call in case you
have not already seen it:
http://gnso.icann.org/drafts/stakeholder-group-charter-elements-15jul09.pdf.

Also, you may wish to refer to the transcript of the 10 July meeting that
details the information Rob provided concerning the latest developments at
the Sydney meeting.  Rob also is preparing a summary of his comments.  Here
is the transcript for reference:
http://gnso.icann.org/meetings/transcript-constituency-pps-10jul09.pdf.

Finally, I have added the action items and thoughts Olga provided from the
10 July meeting to the Work Team wiki at:
https://st.icann.org/icann-osc/index.cgi?constituency_operations_team.  I
apologize for not doing this sooner, but I have been out of town until
today.

Thank you and I look forward to joining you on the call this Friday.

Best regards,

Julie