ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] ACTION ITEMS/SUMMARY: OSC Constituency Operations Work Team 24 July Meeting

  • To: "gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] ACTION ITEMS/SUMMARY: OSC Constituency Operations Work Team 24 July Meeting
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 17:04:33 -0700

Dear Work Team Members,

Here are the meeting notes and action items from today's meeting.  In addition,
I have added brief descriptions of our tasks to the wiki.  The meeting notes
are posted at:
https://st.icann.org/icann-osc/index.cgi?osc_constituency_operation_work_team_meeting_notes.
  Please let me know if you have any questions or edits.

Best regards,

Julie

Action Items:

1. Project Plans:
--Task 1, Subtask 1: Awaiting additional details from S.S.
--Task 1, Subtask 2: Victoria will provide a report after receiving additional
information from Claudio and Rafik.
--Task 1 Subtask 3: Awaiting additional details from Krista and Tony.
--Task 2, Constituency Toolkit: Julie and Chuck will provide recommendations.
2. Identification of Best & Bad Practices: Julie will combine analysis from
Krista and Victoria.
3. Task 2: Develop a global outreach program to broaden participation in
current constituencies: Julie will add brief task descriptions to the wiki.