ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] FW: Seoul planning

  • To: "OSC-CSG Work Team" <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] FW: Seoul planning
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 01:42:48 -0400

Because it seems like there could be considerable progress by the OSC WTs by
the time of the Seoul meetings, it seems to be that it would be a good idea to
schedule and OSC meeting for Sunday afternoon in Seoul.  If anyone disagrees
with this, please let me know by early next week.

I suggest Sunday afternoon to allow time for the WTs to hold meetings before
then if they like.  In that regard, I assume that Glen sent the below message
to the WT chairs as well, but if not please note it and let Glen and I both
know if you would like to hold an in-person meeting in Seoul complemented by
remote access facilities and please communicate possible times on Saturday or
Sunday that would work for your WT.  Please remember the time difference in
Seoul so that any times you select won't be too rediculously bad for those
participating remotely.

Chuck