ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Next Conference call Friday 7 Agust - 13 GMT - Proposed agenda

  • To: "Julie Hedlund" <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>, "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-osc-csg" <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Next Conference call Friday 7 Agust - 13 GMT - Proposed agenda
  • From: "Victoria McEvedy" <victoria@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 17:49:20 +0100

Julie ---based on a very quick look you have done a great job with this
-and it's not an easy document to work with. Thank you. I'll review it
more closely tomorrow and will let you know if I have any further
comments or suggestions -as will I'm sure Krista and Olga and others.

Thanks again and very best,

Victoria McEvedy

Principal

McEvedys

Solicitors and Attorneys

cid:669FC637-760A-4D2F-B56E-2C180C1870CC

96 Westbourne Park Road

London

W2 5PL

T:    +44 (0) 207 243 6122

F:    +44 (0) 207 022 1721

M:   +44 (0) 7990 625 169

www.mcevedy.eu

Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority #465972

This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the
exclusive use of the addressee(s).  This email and its attachments may
also be legally privileged. If you have received this in error, please
let us know by reply immediately and destroy the email and its
attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the contents.

This email does not create a solicitor-client relationship and no
retainer is created by this email communication.