ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Next Conference call Friday 7 Agust - 13 GMT - Proposed agenda

  • To: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, gnso-osc-csg <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Next Conference call Friday 7 Agust - 13 GMT - Proposed agenda
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 15:25:37 -0700

Dear Olga and Work Team Members,

I have included the agenda on the wiki.  Also posted is the attached revised
constituency analysis that includes the additions and changes provided by
Victoria and Krista.  In addition, I have added to the wiki a description of
our tasks (listed below the agenda and action items).  See:
https://st.icann.org/icann-osc/index.cgi?constituency_operations_team.

Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Julie