ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] For Review: Task 1, Subtask 4 -- Tool Kit Recommendations

  • To: gnso-osc-csg <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] For Review: Task 1, Subtask 4 -- Tool Kit Recommendations
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 06:21:19 -0700

Dear Work Team members:

Attached for your review is a draft of recommendations (in Word and .pdf) for
elements to be included in a tool kit of services for Constituencies and
Stakeholder Groups.  These also are posted to the wiki at:
https://st.icann.org/icann-osc/index.cgi?constituency_operations_team.

Here are the anticipated next steps:

 1.  Feedback and approval from the Work Team;
 2.  Distribution to the full OSC for review, comment, and approval;
 3.  Distribution to the GNSO Council for review and action; and
 4.  Implementation.

As the first step, we look forward to receiving feedback from you on the
recommendations.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Julie