ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Next steps-SS

  • To: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Next steps-SS
  • From: SS Kshatriy <sskshatriy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 19:10:49 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Olga,
I appreciate your approach for two action items for subtask 1.2.
I will  give references for the document circulated just before Aug 28 and
re-circulate it to WT.
As for as background material, let me complete Recommendations on all clauses
(or subsections) of subtask 1 and coplile them into a single document. That
document will have all the relevent information.
--
I have chosen to do the work in pieces. If WT can look into these small
documents, its well and good or else, they can give their inputs to a Whole